Reverting to a Maiden Name

There is nothing in law that says you cannot use your maiden name any time you like before or after the marriage. The best way of doing this is to sign a Deed Poll which can be done via the internet or a legal fee of little more than £100, from a fixed fee, legal supplier.

Copies are then sent to your bank passport office driving licence credit cards etc.
It does not have to be registered anywhere.

Experience shows that the most efficient and experienced fixed fee solicitors and lawyers are in London, despite extra overheads.

We would be interested in your comments, please leave them by clicking on the title to this blog above.