Property Lawyers and Conveyancers

Hylton-Potts - London Based Law Firm Helping People Across the UK since 1999

Click play below to listen to this podcast episode.

[audio:01_property.mp3|titles=Property|artists=Rodney Hylton-Potts]

Property Lawyers and Conveyancers

We advise on sales and purchases, residential, tenancy agreements, leases, money laundering requirement, changes of use, the granting of freehold interests, and remortgages. We have excellent connections with banks and mortgage brokers and can arrange finance. We operate Countrywide.

We are particularly good in disputes involving public houses.


If we are advising on a property for a client we look at it with the client, which is, in our experience, a unique service.

We can draft Deeds of Gift and transfers of equity.

We advise on buy-to-let and property management.

We frequently advise on property matters for non-UK based clients.

More Information

Better than solicitors. For more information or a free legal opinion telephone 020-7381-8111 or email [email protected].

We offer a fast and efficient service and are committed to a high level of client satisfaction.

Do you have rent arrears?

We can help beat off, or at least delay your landlord

If you have fallen into arrears with your rent, the landlord serve a notice and then take you to Court to get you out.

There is often a way you can stay rent free, and even profitably.

If it is your home, the landlord is obliged to place the deposit for rent and dilapidations you have paid into a government scheme. Many egged on by dodgy estate agents do not do so.

This is your way out.

If you have received a notice, eviction or possession proceedings, contact the experts. We may be able to turn things around, and we will certainly fight your corner.

We can advise on and draft confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements.

Consult the experts. For more information or a free legal opinion telephone 020-7381-8111 or email [email protected]

Virtual Freehold

Estate agents and developers will offer you a virtual freehold. Take care.

There is no such thing as virtual freehold. When a block of flats is developed each flat’s ownership should be sold/split as a new long lease, The freehold reversion should either be:
a. retained by existing owner; or
b. transferred to a newly-created company (limited by guarantee) of which each flat’s leaseholder should be a member.

So be careful of falling for the sales patter ‘ virtual freehold’ when it is not even exist.

Call or e-mail the experts for a free opinion.

For more information or a free legal opinion telephone 020-7381-8111 or email [email protected]

Whether you are a landlord seeking to preserve your freehold, or a tenant seeking to enfranchise, contact the expert Rodney Hylton-Potts 020 7381 8111 or email [email protected] for a free opinion.