General Teaching Council

Hylton-Potts - London Based Law Firm Helping People Across the UK since 1999

We can advise and help with any problems with the General Teaching Council, including allegations of professional incompetence or unacceptable professional conduct.

We can also help with problems with the Independent Safeguarding Authority, relating to the safety and welfare of children and young people.


This is the: granting of approval by an official authority, such as your professional body.

We can help have your degree or  qualification homologated to assist in the process of becoming registered


Consult the experts – For more information or free legal advice telephone 020-7381-8111 or email [email protected]


If your school, academy, college or workplace needs an independent investigation to assist you in getting at the facts, quickly inexpensively and in a no nonsense clear fashion look no further.

Consult the experts -For more information telephone 020- 7381- 8111 or email [email protected]

We can help you in any part of the United Kingdom. England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland