Hylton-Potts - The London Based Law Firm helping people across the UK
Hylton-Potts have many years’ experience helping with Litigation. We can offer you Expert Legal help and advice every step of the way. Call or email us today!
We’re here to help you;
- 24 hour free email legal service.
- Office hours free telephone helpline.
- Everything strictly confidential.
- Dedicated expert and experienced lawyer.
- Available by telephone, Skype, meeting and email.
- Fixed fees starting from £195 (inc VAT).
Call us today on – 020 7381 8111
We can help fight your case…
- We understand going to court or to a tribunal can be a worrying and stressful time for anyone.
- We will guide you through the whole process and be there to explain everything, along with any other legislation, every step of the way.
- We keep costs low so that you do not have to feel like you cannot afford Expert Legal Advice.
- There are no hidden ‘Extras’, just our guaranteed fixed cost fees.
- We can provide you with detailed advice and legal letter for a fixed fee often of only £195 (incl. VAT).
- Full court representation including preparation, a meeting, and representation in court by a top private barrister briefed by us for only £950 (incl. VAT).
- We’ll ensure you have your ‘day in court’ without paying expensive legal fees to solicitors.
- CCJ against you? we can apply to have it set aside and removed for a highly competitive fixed fee.
- We can help with problems involving The Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education (OIA), and other educational problems and appeals
- Contact us if you feel you have been unfairly marked, or given a fail in any examination, including Royal College of Surgeons.
- We can help with appeals to the Valuation Tribunal Service.
Party to Litigation? We understand it can be a worrying and stressful time for you
Being a party to Litigation can be one of the most worrying and stressful times for anyone to go through. It is never easy on anyone, so here at Hylton-Potts will do all we can to make it as stress free for you as we can. We will guide you through the whole process and be there to explain everything, every step of the way.
We try hard to ensure that our costs are kept low to ensure that everyone, regardless of circumstances can afford Expert Legal Advice. High Legal fees are often the barrier most people encounter when dealing with services such as ours. That’s why we made sure that by offering a fixed fee, everyone would have the same opportunity to the best possible legal help by making sure our Expert Advice is More Affordable to everyone!. We do this by making sure there are no hidden ‘Extras’ or hourly rates including in the bill. The price you see if the price you pay with no exception!
We offer detailed advice and legal letter for a low fixed fee of only £195 (incl. VAT).
We can also provide you with full court representation including preparation, a meeting, and representation in court by a top private barrister briefed by us for only £950 (incl. VAT).
Why choose Hylton-Potts?
The fixed, guaranteed fees include all required documents, advice from experienced, approachable Litigation Lawyers. Access to your Lawyer by email, Skype and direct dial telephone, or at meetings as you prefer. A Lawyer who explains everything, and uses clear plain English. We will also help guide you through the Civil Procedure Rules.
We are no nonsense Street fighters good to have on your side . For us there is no such thing as ‘Just another case’ .We treat you like a close family member or lifelong friend. We provide a better and cheaper service than solicitors. Rodney did not get his nickname ‘Rottweiler’ by being touchy-feely.
We are not doctors, but know that the impact of our legal work can be as important and life changing as that of a surgeon.
We are informal and approachable, but deadly serious about helping you, just like a top surgeon.
We offer a fast and efficient service, and always give excellent value for money. All phone calls, emails and letters are dealt with the same day.
For Further Information
If you would like to read further information about our service, then please click here to read more about our Litigation Lawyer Services.
You have nothing to lose, so why not get in touch by picking up the phone and giving us call today on – 020 7381 8111.